Saints, Funerals, and Skylines
May 6, 2013
LSA’s Center for Global and Intercultural Study (CGIS) offers U-M students the chance to study abroad on any continent in the world. Each year, CGIS holds a photo contest in which students can submit snapshots taken on their journeys. The entries are then placed into categories: sites, students, and engagement with local residents. This slideshow features the 2013 award winners and gives a glimpse inside the variety of experiences that U-M students have through international travel.
TAGS: spin the cube, slideshow, students
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
- Organizational Studies Educates Students to Innovate
- Making a Commencement Speech Matter
- Weird Water
- The Biggest News in the Universe
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES