Scenes of Snowfall in Ann Arbor
December 23, 2013 | by Rachel Reed
Winter at the University of Michigan can mean trudging through blizzards to get to class; building the iconic Block M out of freshly fallen snow; or even, if you were around at the right time, taking a sleigh ride with friends.
We’ve put together a slideshow of some of our favorite wintertime memories on campus throughout the years.
Images courtesy of the Bentley Historical Library
- A Bird in the Hand
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
- Organizational Studies Educates Students to Innovate
- Making a Commencement Speech Matter
- Weird Water
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES