Scenes of Snowfall in Ann Arbor
December 23, 2013 | by Rachel Reed
Winter at the University of Michigan can mean trudging through blizzards to get to class; building the iconic Block M out of freshly fallen snow; or even, if you were around at the right time, taking a sleigh ride with friends.
We’ve put together a slideshow of some of our favorite wintertime memories on campus throughout the years.
Images courtesy of the Bentley Historical Library
- Yiddish Studies: Found in Translation
- A Foundation for Libyan Art
- Nothing Neutral About Net Neutrality
- A Welcome from Dean Andrew D. Martin
- Theme Semester Gets the Ball Rolling
- 100 Years Without the Passenger Pigeon
- Twitter, Big Data, and Jobs Numbers
- Small Wonder: Bonsai at Matthaei
- A Victor for People with Disabilities
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES