Tactics vs. Truth
October 11, 2012
Do debates make a difference in election outcomes? As part of our series profiling political issues that affect American voters, LSA Assistant Professor of Political Science and Organizational Studies Michael Heaney explains what insights voters can gain from watching the Presidential and Vice-Presidential debates. Learn what to look for when candidates go toe-to-toe in this great tradition of American politics.
See more from our series profiling political issues that affect American voters:
Video production by Rob Hess and Natalie Condon.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, faculty, democracy 101
- A Foundation for Libyan Art
- Nothing Neutral About Net Neutrality
- A Welcome from Dean Andrew D. Martin
- Theme Semester Gets the Ball Rolling
- 100 Years Without the Passenger Pigeon
- Twitter, Big Data, and Jobs Numbers
- Small Wonder: Bonsai at Matthaei
- A Victor for People with Disabilities
- A Bird in the Hand
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES