Tactics vs. Truth
October 11, 2012
Do debates make a difference in election outcomes? As part of our series profiling political issues that affect American voters, LSA Assistant Professor of Political Science and Organizational Studies Michael Heaney explains what insights voters can gain from watching the Presidential and Vice-Presidential debates. Learn what to look for when candidates go toe-to-toe in this great tradition of American politics.
See more from our series profiling political issues that affect American voters:
Video production by Rob Hess and Natalie Condon.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, faculty, democracy 101
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
- Organizational Studies Educates Students to Innovate
- Making a Commencement Speech Matter
- Weird Water
- The Biggest News in the Universe
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES