August 24, 2012
Behind that door. Down those stairs. Beyond that window. Amid the everyday hustle and bustle of campus exist a wealth of treasures, innovations, and curiosities that help make knowledge possible. Follow us as we open doors to lesser-visited locales, all of which generate great ideas, inspire innovations, and effect reflection. This is what learning looks like...when you open your eyes.
Video production by Natalie Condon. Music by Steve Sholtes.
TAGS: spin the cube, video
- Improving Interventions With Statistics? Genius!
- Naxos and the Future of Climate Change
- Step It Up with Steph
- Silent Consonants
- Toilets, Ladies, and Exercise
- Worldly Determination
- Far Flung Fieldwork
- Bluegrass as a Cure for the Blues
- Sophia Holley Ellis and the Power of Small Gifts
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES