August 24, 2012
Behind that door. Down those stairs. Beyond that window. Amid the everyday hustle and bustle of campus exist a wealth of treasures, innovations, and curiosities that help make knowledge possible. Follow us as we open doors to lesser-visited locales, all of which generate great ideas, inspire innovations, and effect reflection. This is what learning looks like...when you open your eyes.
Video production by Natalie Condon. Music by Steve Sholtes.
TAGS: spin the cube, video
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
- Organizational Studies Educates Students to Innovate
- Making a Commencement Speech Matter
- Weird Water
- The Biggest News in the Universe
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES