May 2, 2013
Why are “its” and “it’s” so commonly confused? LSA English Professor Anne Curzan explains the rules of correct apostrophe usage, revealing that big confusion over the tiny punctuation mark has plagued English speakers for centuries.
To view more language lessons, click here.
Video production by Natalie Condon.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, faculty, language lessons
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
- Organizational Studies Educates Students to Innovate
- Making a Commencement Speech Matter
- Weird Water
- The Biggest News in the Universe
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES