Bring It On
May 9, 2012
Every year, U-M students stay on their feet for 30 hours straight through Dance Marathon to raise money for kids’ rehabilitation programs at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital. As Dance Marathon celebrates its 15th year of helping kids and changing lives, we took our cameras inside for a close look at the kids, the mission, the fundraising—and, oh yeah, the dancing.
Video production by Natalie Condon and Rob Hess.
- Improving Interventions With Statistics? Genius!
- Step It Up with Steph
- Silent Consonants
- Toilets, Ladies, and Exercise
- Worldly Determination
- Far Flung Fieldwork
- Bluegrass as a Cure for the Blues
- Sophia Holley Ellis and the Power of Small Gifts
- Making Students from Michigan into Michigan Students
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES