Bring It On
May 9, 2012
Every year, U-M students stay on their feet for 30 hours straight through Dance Marathon to raise money for kids’ rehabilitation programs at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital. As Dance Marathon celebrates its 15th year of helping kids and changing lives, we took our cameras inside for a close look at the kids, the mission, the fundraising—and, oh yeah, the dancing.
Video production by Natalie Condon and Rob Hess.
- Twitter, Big Data, and Jobs Numbers
- Small Wonder: Bonsai at Matthaei
- A Victor for People with Disabilities
- A Bird in the Hand
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES