April 17, 2012 | by Lauren Proux
The College of LSA’s International Institute (II) supports research, teaching, internships, and study opportunities abroad. Each year, the II and its centers distribute nearly $4 million to U-M faculty and students, which includes more than 400 grants for international study and research. They also host an annual photo contest. The entries featured below showcase the critical work students do in the world, taking their education beyond the classroom, to cultures and communities thousands of miles away.
To see all of the photo contest submissions, visit the II's Flickr site.
TAGS: spin the cube, slideshow, students, alumni
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
- Organizational Studies Educates Students to Innovate
- Making a Commencement Speech Matter
- Weird Water
- The Biggest News in the Universe
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES