Football Haute Couture
November 9, 2012 | by Robert Havey
You may not see many fur coats, ties, or suits around the Big House these days, but they were once regularly spotted wardrobe staples at Michigan football games. From fedoras to feathered hair, the slideshow above highlights many of the fashion trends people brought to the football stands as they cheered for the Wolverines on game day.
Photos courtesy of Bentley Historical Library.
TAGS: spin the cube, slideshow
- Improving Interventions With Statistics? Genius!
- Naxos and the Future of Climate Change
- Step It Up with Steph
- Silent Consonants
- Toilets, Ladies, and Exercise
- Worldly Determination
- Far Flung Fieldwork
- Bluegrass as a Cure for the Blues
- Sophia Holley Ellis and the Power of Small Gifts
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES