Game Day across the Globe
November 19, 2012
Each year, Michigan alumni across the world come together to watch the Wolverines play the Ohio State Buckeyes. Last November, we followed LSA alumni in various locations—including New York, San Diego, and Switzerland—for an up-close look at their football game-day traditions. From bars, tailgates, and homes, they cheer on the Maize and Blue—and also describe what it means to be part of the biggest family in the world.
Video production by Rob Hess.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, alumni
- A World of Good
- Detroit from the Ground Up
- The Trees of Tree Town
- A Name in the Game
- Bridging Opportunity and Achievement
- Fashion Statement
- Diego Rivera and “Detroit’s Sistine Chapel”
- National Arab Orchestra Hits the Right Note
- Black Lives Matter: Context and Collaboration
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES