Game Day across the Globe
November 19, 2012
Each year, Michigan alumni across the world come together to watch the Wolverines play the Ohio State Buckeyes. Last November, we followed LSA alumni in various locations—including New York, San Diego, and Switzerland—for an up-close look at their football game-day traditions. From bars, tailgates, and homes, they cheer on the Maize and Blue—and also describe what it means to be part of the biggest family in the world.
Video production by Rob Hess.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, alumni
- A Bird in the Hand
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
- Organizational Studies Educates Students to Innovate
- Making a Commencement Speech Matter
- Weird Water
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES