I am Good?
September 27, 2012
Are you “good” or are you “well”? LSA English Professor Anne Curzan explores this often trepidatious word choice, revealing why “good” has become a stigmatized answer to the simple question: “How are you?”
Video production by Natalie Condon.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, faculty, language lessons
- Improving Interventions With Statistics? Genius!
- Step It Up with Steph
- Silent Consonants
- Toilets, Ladies, and Exercise
- Worldly Determination
- Far Flung Fieldwork
- Bluegrass as a Cure for the Blues
- Sophia Holley Ellis and the Power of Small Gifts
- Making Students from Michigan into Michigan Students
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES