I Shot the Tariff
April 11, 2012 | by Laura Drouillard
For nearly 20 years, LSA Professor of Economics and Economics Department Chair Joel Slemrod and Mary Ceccanese, coordinator at the Office of Tax Policy Research at the Ross School of Business, have collected various documents and pieces of art related to taxes. The mix of prints, forms, and cartoons come from the United States, Great Britain, the Netherlands, and Taiwan.
Take a peek at some of the images in their collection in the slideshow below.
Photos: Scott Soderberg, U-M Photo Services
- A Bird in the Hand
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
- Organizational Studies Educates Students to Innovate
- Making a Commencement Speech Matter
- Weird Water
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES