Saints, Funerals, and Skylines
May 6, 2013
LSA’s Center for Global and Intercultural Study (CGIS) offers U-M students the chance to study abroad on any continent in the world. Each year, CGIS holds a photo contest in which students can submit snapshots taken on their journeys. The entries are then placed into categories: sites, students, and engagement with local residents. This slideshow features the 2013 award winners and gives a glimpse inside the variety of experiences that U-M students have through international travel.
TAGS: spin the cube, slideshow, students
- Improving Interventions With Statistics? Genius!
- Naxos and the Future of Climate Change
- Step It Up with Steph
- Silent Consonants
- Toilets, Ladies, and Exercise
- Worldly Determination
- Far Flung Fieldwork
- Bluegrass as a Cure for the Blues
- Sophia Holley Ellis and the Power of Small Gifts
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES