The Not-So-Straight Ticket
October 4, 2012
Can personal bias be dangerous when making political decisions? LSA Professor of Political Science Anna Grzymala-Busse explains why entering the voting booth without bias leads to better, more-informed choices. Learn why you should navigate the 2012 election season with varied sources of information before heading to the polls.
See more from our series profiling political issues that affect American voters:
Video production by Rob Hess and Natalie Condon.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, faculty, democracy 101
- Twitter, Big Data, and Jobs Numbers
- Small Wonder: Bonsai at Matthaei
- A Victor for People with Disabilities
- A Bird in the Hand
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES