August 24, 2012
Behind that door. Down those stairs. Beyond that window. Amid the everyday hustle and bustle of campus exist a wealth of treasures, innovations, and curiosities that help make knowledge possible. Follow us as we open doors to lesser-visited locales, all of which generate great ideas, inspire innovations, and effect reflection. This is what learning looks like...when you open your eyes.
Video production by Natalie Condon. Music by Steve Sholtes.
TAGS: spin the cube, video
- A Foundation for Libyan Art
- Nothing Neutral About Net Neutrality
- A Welcome from Dean Andrew D. Martin
- Theme Semester Gets the Ball Rolling
- 100 Years Without the Passenger Pigeon
- Twitter, Big Data, and Jobs Numbers
- Small Wonder: Bonsai at Matthaei
- A Victor for People with Disabilities
- A Bird in the Hand
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES