December 20, 2012
Once upon a time, snow fell in Ann Arbor during the month of December. The slideshow above highlights some snowy days in campus history, which were full of sleigh rides, snowball fights, and an enormous frozen block M.
Photos: Bentley Historical Library
- 100 Years Without the Passenger Pigeon
- Twitter, Big Data, and Jobs Numbers
- Small Wonder: Bonsai at Matthaei
- A Victor for People with Disabilities
- A Bird in the Hand
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES