December 20, 2012
Once upon a time, snow fell in Ann Arbor during the month of December. The slideshow above highlights some snowy days in campus history, which were full of sleigh rides, snowball fights, and an enormous frozen block M.
Photos: Bentley Historical Library
- Improving Interventions With Statistics? Genius!
- Naxos and the Future of Climate Change
- Step It Up with Steph
- Silent Consonants
- Toilets, Ladies, and Exercise
- Worldly Determination
- Far Flung Fieldwork
- Bluegrass as a Cure for the Blues
- Sophia Holley Ellis and the Power of Small Gifts
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES