WELCOME TO LSAIT
LSA Information Technology (LSAIT) provides general computing support to college faculty and staff. Our services can be classed as advocacy and research support, desktop support services, and infrastructure operations and maintenance.
LSAIT's offices and primary service desk are co-located on the ground floor of the LSA Building and are open during University business hours, 8:00am–5:00pm, Monday–Friday. We also have four regional support desks — in the Chemistry Building, East Hall, Krause Building, and Randall Laboratory — that provide local support to departments.
- After-Hours Support for BlueReview, SharePoint, and VCMS Delivery Sites July 28, 2014
- LSAIT Monthly Status Report - July 2014 July 25, 2014
- LSA Building Renovations Update 2: A Month Remaining July 21, 2014
- HPC 470: Parallel Programming Workshop
07/28/2014 - 08/01/2014;
- 5:00 PM
- Introduction to RPM Packaging
Speaker: Roy Bonser and Michael Messina
- 11:00 AM
- Fall Server Maintenance
- 3:00 PM