Contact the LSAIT Service Desk by phone at 734.936.3279. On Monday–Friday from 8:00am–5:00pm selecting option 1 will connect you to the U-M LSA Computer Support Group Service Desk Coordinators. During this time, advanced software support is also available at 734.936.3279 by selecting option 2.
Advanced software support is available 7:00am–8:30pm seven days a week. The advanced software support option is the only available option on weekends and can be reached by choosing option 1. Premium charges are incurred by the college for weekend and holiday use of this service so please use it responsibly.
The LSAIT Service Desk is closed on university holidays, with occasional scheduled exceptions.
The ITS Service Desk can help with the following:
- System Access and Account Support
- Concur, DART and M-Pathways Financials & Physical Resources System Support, including M-Marketsite
- eResearch, Reporting and M-Pathways Student & Human Resources System Support, including Faculty Center, BusinessObjects, M-Reports and eRecruit
- MiWorkspace Services and Michigan IT Services Portal
- CTools and SiteMaker
- All email services, including M+Google, General Computing, MiServer, MiDatabase and Network Connectivity, including Wireless, VPN, Northwood Service, AFS, Sites, Exchange, and M+Box)
Press the number to reach the corresponding team at the ITS Service Desk.