This page lists out the IT-related policies for faculty, staff, and students at the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts.
The LSA IT Infrastructure Team's policies include:
- Change Control Policy (internal)
- Change Freeze Policy
- On-Call Procedures (internal)
- Planned and Unplanned Absence Policy (internal)
- Quarterly Maintenance Process (internal)
- Resource Decommissioning Process (internal)
- Server Work Notification Policy (internal)
- Transitioning Department Assets to LSA IT Infrastructure
These are stored in Google Drive and most are not shared outside the Infrastructure Team and its direct collaborators. Please contact the Infrastructure Team if you believe you need access to these policies.
LSA Security's policies include the following:
- LSA Anti-Virus Policy (PDF)
- LSA Banner Message Policy (PDF)
- LSA Password-Protected Screensaver Policy (PDF)
- LSA Security Policy (PDF)
Web Services Policies
LSA's web services policies include:
- Content Management System (CMS) policies:
- Content Retention Policy
- Faculty, Lab, and Research (FLR) policies:
- Support Policy, including a Browser Support Policy
Several of these are stored in the Web Services Wiki and will not be available to users not in the lsa-cms-wiki-readers MCommunity group. Please contact the list owners for access.