The LSA.Security group responds to suspected abuse or misuse of LSA computing resources reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes evidence that a computer on a LSA network may be involved with copyright infringement, is infected with a virus, has been compromised, or is being used to abuse other computing resources.
LSA.Security works with local IT support to identify and locate the effected computer(s) to remediate the issue. If it is determined that the incident is serious, LSA.Security will work with Information and Infrastructure Assurance (IIA) to handle the incident. Computer abuse and misuse of University computing resources are reported to the ITS User Advocate.
If LSA.Security contacts you regarding potential abuse or misuse of computer systems, please respond with the information requested as quickly as possible.
- 3D Printing
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- ArcGIS for Server
- Desktop Support
- Field IT Equipment Evaluation and Demonstration Program
- File Storage
- Financial Application Services
- Hard Drive Shredding
- High Performance Computing
- Human Resources Application Services
- Lab Consulting & Design Request
- Network Consulting
- Other (Non-LSA) IT Services
- Password Reset
- Poster Printing
- Programming & Applications
- Research Administration Application Services
- Research Support
- Server and Service Monitoring
- Student Administration Application Services
- Web Hosting