The Communications Committee (COMM) focuses on all advertising and publicity for LSA SGs events and activities including projects and services that we as a government provide to the student body. An important goal for this term is to improve the communication between LSA SG and the students as well as within the committees on LSA SG.
Here’s a list of some of the other initiatives we will continue to work on this year:
- LSA SG Digest: a weekly newsletter detailing what LSA SG has accomplished over the week and what is currently being worked on.
- Outreach: Reaching out to other organizations on Campus such as MSA, RHA and other student groups to promote collaboration and better publicize the work of LSA SG.
- Finding creative ways to advertise projects and events.
- Publicizing the SG Digest, LSA SG Facebook Fan Page, and LSA SG Twitter feed as unique ways for LSA SG to communicate with the students.
Meeting Time: Wednesdays at 7:15, G325 Mason Hall
- Budget Allocations Committee
- Academic Affairs Committee
- Communications Committee
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Public Activities Committee
- Student Life Committee
- Student Advisory Board to Instructional Support Services
- Student Advisory Council to Departmental Affairs
- SG Health
- Taking Responsibility for the Earth and Environment Subcommittee