LSA Student Government Table Rentals
- You are required to return an LSA Student Government table in the same condition as it was lent out to you. You are responsible for damage to LSA Student Government tables and will be held liable for repair costs.
- Tables are lent out on a first-come, first-serve basis and must be returned ON THE SAME DAY that they are picked up. Tables WILL NOT BE LENT FOR MULTIPLE DAYS, and the limit is TWO TABLES per student group. When registering, you MUST click “Add a Comment” and add your student group name; LSA SG will require you to do this in order to verify that your student group has not requested more than two tables. In addition, in the comment section, you MUST indicate if you will picking up/returning the table later than 10AM or earlier than 4PM. This is to make sure that our office is properly staffed for drop-offs and pickups.
- You will receive an email reminder for your table reservation 1 day in advance from CTools. To rent more than one table, two people must apply for the rental, as CTools will not let a single person sign up for more than one slot per day. To request more than two tables, please contact Melissa Burns to inquire about availability.
- If you are requesting a table for more than one day, please submit a request for each day that you need a table.
- LSA SG MANDATES that tables be returned by 3:30 PM instead of 4:00 PM on THURSDAYS.
- LSA SG does NOT lend tables on Fridays.
- You will receive not receive an email confirmation for your reservation, but CTools will send you an email reminder for your table reservation 1 day in advance. You may join the wait-list if the date that you are requesting a table is currently full, and if another group cancels, you will be notified that your reservation has been confirmed. If you need to cancel your table reservation, please do so as quickly as possible so as to allow those on the wait-list ample time to be notified of their reservation.
- Pick-up and Drop-Off will take place at the LSA Student Government Office, located at G325 Mason Hall.
- Use this joinable link to become a member of the LSA Student Government CTools site.
- After arriving at the CTools site, click on the “Sign-Up” link on the left side.
- Choose the date on which you would like to rent your table. If not all dates display, click the “+” button next to the first event listed to expand the list of days available.
- Add yourself as a participant to the event by clicking on the event and then clicking the “Sign Up” button. After the next page loads, you MUST click “Add a comment” and add the name of the Student Group using the tables to allow LSA SG to verify that this Student Group has not requested more than the limit of two tables, as well as additional timing information regarding drop-off and pickup if necessary (see disclaimer above). After adding the name of the Student Group, click “Finish” to complete your reservation.
- If the day on which you are trying to reserve a table is already full, you may join a wait-list for that day. CTools will alert you if you have been moved from the wait-list to an active reservation.
- If you have any difficulties, please contact the LSA Student Government Vice President Melissa Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org.