IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (February 9): All table rentals are FULL for the next two weeks (through February 21), so the table rental survey will remained closed during this time. Please check back on February 22.
- You are required to return an LSA Student Government table in the same condition as it was lent out to you. You are responsible for damage to LSA Student Government tables and will be held liable for repair costs.
- Tables are lent out on a first-come, first-serve basis and must be returned ON THE SAME DAY that they are picked up. Tables WILL NOT BE LENT FOR MULTIPLE DAYS, and the limit is TWO TABLES per student group.
- If you are requesting a table for more than one day, please submit a request for each day that you need a table.
- LSA SG does NOT lend tables on Fridays.
- Pick-up and Drop-Off will take place at the LSA Student Government Office, located at G325 Mason Hall.
- Tables are due back to the SG office by 4pm on the day they are rented.
If you have any questions, please contact Kendall Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
To rent a table, please fill out the form here.
Please note: If the application page says the survey is expired, then the application is closed for the week but will reopen on Monday.The application will close every Friday and open every Monday.