Students studying beneath walnut tree near Geddes entrance of the Arboretum.
Endowments are a wonderful way to make a lasting gift. We have endowments to provide for research, caring of gardens and natural areas and student scholarships. You can create an endowment for $25,000 and that money will grow each year. Your gift will last a lifetime.
The following is a list of our current endowments:
- Winifred Chase Endowment
- William D. Drake Prize
- Carol Holbrook Memorial Library
- Nanette LaCross Memorial Prize
- John and Margaret Laird Fund
- Mildred Hague Matthaei Fund
- Harrison L. Morton Fund
- Natural Areas Endowment
- Geoffrey & Marian Norman Endowment
- Julie Norris Post Endowment
- Research Endowment Fund
- Frances Seevers Bonsai Fund
- Woman's National Farm & Garden Michigan Division
For more information about making an endowment, please contact Gayle Steiner at email@example.com, 734-647-7847.