The University of Michigan Matthaei Botanical Gardens and Nichols Arboretum
Making a Monthly Gift is Easy

"For me, monthly giving through EFT is easy and painless. I don't have to think about it and the gift continues until I decide to end it. Easy, painless and uninterrupted."
 Jacqueline S.
 Friends Member

"My monthly payroll deduction gift gives me the satisfaction of knowing that I'm giving back to the U-M community, including the the Arb and Gardens."
 David R.
 UM Staff &
 Friends Member

shakespeare in the arb member benefits

• Online Ticket Reservations

Current Members: Reserve tickets in advance, up to 12 pm on the day of the performance. Members will need their active and permanent member ID to reserve tickets.

• New members / Temporary Member ID Holders:

Reserve tickets by phone 734-647-7600, email mbgna-membership@umich.edu or Visit the Matthaei Front Desk.

Ticket quantity/discount is dependent on the membership level held. See information below.

All reserved Member tickets should be picked up and paid for by the Member at the Box Office Will Call between 5 – 6 pm before the start of the performance. Your Member Card will be requested for verification.

Any unclaimed reserved tickets will be released for public sale at 6 pm.

• Box Office Times (Day of Performance)

5 pm for Matthaei-Nichols Members

5:30 pm for general public

6 pm unclaimed reserved tickets released to the public

• Matthaei-Nichols Friends Membership Ticket Benefits

Director's Circle & Benefactor Friends
Director’s Circle and Benefactor Friends memberships receive 2 free tickets and may purchase up to 8 discounted tickets. They may also purchase additional tickets at regular price without a ticket limit.

Sponsor & Sustaining Friends
Sponsor and Sustaining Friends memberships may purchase up to 4 discounted tickets and up to 6 additional tickets at regular price.

Family Tree & Couple/Dual Friends
Family Tree and Couple/Dual Friends Memberships may purchase 4 discounted tickets and 2 additional tickets more at regular price.

Individual Friends
Individual members may purchase up to 2 discounted tickets and 4 additional tickets at regular price.

Student Friends
Student Friends memberships members may purchase 1 discounted ticket and 1 additional ticket at regular price.

Please note: Ticket benefits are extended to each membership regardless of the number of adults listed on the membership and can only be redeemed at the box office on the day of the performance.

Michigan Web Design by Boxcar Studio