The University of Michigan Matthaei Botanical Gardens and Nichols Arboretum
69°F | Cloudycontact us

 
larger map
The Nichols Arboretum Tribute
Description

The Nichols Arboretum began with the Nichols' original gift of land and is now a 123 acre oasis next to the UM campus.

Dedication
1907. The Nichols Arboretum. Given by Walter Hammond Nichols B. S. (Chemistry) 1891 and Esther Blanche Connor Nichols B. S. 1894 to the Regents of the University of Michigan for the use of the University and the Schools of Ann Arbor.

Location
Property: Nichols Arboretum
Details: The most frequently used entrances to the Nichols Arboretum are at Washington Heights and on Geddes Road.

Quick Search
Tribute name:  

Advanced Search