MIW Offices are on the 6th floor of Haven Hall
Events in Ann Arbor begin the cycle of the Michigan in Washington experience:
- Alums from the program distribute program materials at campus fairs and events such as Festifall, Northfest, the Global Fair and many more.
- The MIW Faculty Director and GSI offer a one-hour information session for interested students each term.
- Application deadlines are in late September and late January.
- New admits must attend three Prep Classes on campus to prepare for their semester in DC.
- New admits are assigned to returning student volunteers who serve as mentors to help prepare for the Washington semester.
- Students who are returning from DC do a Poster Session where they present their research and discuss their DC experience with the public.
Speaker: Professor Edie N. Goldenberg, MIW Faculty Director
Date: 09/18/2014; 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Location: Pendleton Room, Michigan Union
Applications online via Website, email other materials to MIWDC@umich.edu Read More
Date: 09/19/2014; 5:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Location: 6545 Haven Hall
Date: 09/29/2014 to 10/03/2014; 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: 6551 Haven Hall (Chair's Conference Room)
Speaker: Professor Edie N. Goldenberg, MIW Faculty Director and a panel of MIW alums
Date: 01/22/2015; 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Location: Kalamazoo Room, Michigan League