Problems with Registering

I can't register for a certain course because, although I have taken the prerequisites, they do not appear on my transcript/in the system (departmental credit, honors BIO, etc.). How do I get into the course?
You must come in person to the UPiN office (1140 USB) with documentation that you have the prerequisite, and an override will be issued to you. You must provide the staff with the particular course and three-digit section number you wish to enroll in. Please note that an override cannot be granted to you until your registration appointment begins, and only if the class is not already full.

I can't get on an electronic waitlist for a certain course because, although I have taken the prerequisites, they do not appear on my transcript/in the system (departmental credit, honors BIO, etc.). How do I get on a waitlist?
You must come in person to the UPiN office (1140 USB) with documentation that you have the prerequisite. You will be added to a paper waitlist for the course and section you wish to enroll in. The paper waitlist works just like the electronic waitlist; i.e., you will be eligible for an available seat in the class according to your registration appointment date and time.