Welcome to NuIT
North University Information Technology supports faculty, staff, and students of the Biophysics and Chemistry departments in their respective research, academic and service roles. We strive to organize and develop a professional staff that is responsive to the needs of our constituents by:
- Working with faculty to advance the many missions and goals of the departments within guidelines of the University and the College of LS&A.
- Providing leadership within functional areas, the departments as a whole, and through service opportunities outside the departments.
- Being responsive and accountable in management of department operations.
- Providing good stewardship of departmental resources.
- Google Service Degredation April 17, 2013
- Phising Emails March 27, 2013
- SAM Security Incident March 18, 2013
High Performance Computing Workshop HPC 101 06/06/2013; 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM