Parents can support the College and impact their student's experience by getting involved. Volunteers are needed to:
- Welcome other parents to the LSA family
- Help build relationships between parents and the College: Share what's available and special in a given year (e.g., new programs like the Sophomore Initiative)
- Provide internships to interested students
- Help us solicit for financial support of student internships
- Make an annual gift to the College then educate other parents about how the College is funded in an era of historically low state support and why private funds are needed
- Participate in a College Connections interview so we can collect your input and feedback. Encourage other parents to do the same!
- Attend LSA Parents Weekend events and other events like the LSA Senior Send-Off for graduating students
- Thank other parents for their support and report on how it's made a tangible difference
Share your enthusiasm for The Michigan Difference.
Call the LSA Fund Office (500 S State St, Suite 5000, Ann Arbor, MI 48109) at 734.615.6333 to learn more.