All Fall 2013 LSA graduate students must attend one performance of “Managing Your Roles and Relationships in the Academy."
Schedule of Workshops
- Monday, September 23 (10:30am - 12:00pm)
- Tuesday, October 1 (5:00pm-6:30pm)
- Wednesday, October 30 (5:00pm-6:30pm)
All sessions will be held in the Great Lakes Rooms (A,B,C), 4th Floor of Palmer Commons
How to Register:
• Go to the registration page by clicking on the following link: http://ttc.iss.lsa.umich.edu/undergrad/sessions/sponsor/lsa-graduate-education/
• Choose the session,"Managing Your Roles and Relationships in the Academy", that corresponds with the date you plan to attend.
• Click on the “Go to Registration” button (lower right-hand corner of the window).
• Log In with your U-M Uniqname and Kerberos Password. A new window will open and you will see the details, and click the “Register” button in the lower right-hand corner
• You will receive an e-mail confirmation and reminder of your registration with the link to return to if you need to change session dates
The University of Michigan values a campus environment that allows for the safe and respectful exchange of ideas. Sexual harassment undermines such an environment and so it cannot be tolerated by the University or the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts.
To help understand this, the College has asked the CRLT Players to develop programming that will engage the audience in a conversation about sexual harassment so graduate students can be more aware of its subtleties and the roles graduates students are in as both student and in some cases, employees. Resources on how to deal with potential harassment will be discussed.
The university environment should be one of open exchange, free from the threat of harassment. Our hope is that you will be a more informed member of the campus community after attending the session.
- About our Faculty
- Directory (Faculty and Staff)
- Joint Faculty
- Faculty Associates
- Emeriti Faculty
- GSI Information
- Lecturer Information
- Faculty Resources
- Instructor and Student Awards