Undeclared students must attend an information session before scheduling an appointment with an advisor
Information sessions are group advising meetings where students learn about and declare a major or minor with an advisor. Students who cannot attend an information session may meet with a peer advisor during walk-in advising (see schedule below).
- Thursday, September 11 (5pm)
- Tuesday, September 23 (5pm)
- Thursday, October 2 (4pm)
- Wednesday, October 8 (4pm)
- Monday, October 20 (5:30pm)
- Thursday, November 6 (4pm)
- Monday, November 10 (5pm)
- Wednesday, December 3 (5:30pm)
All information sessions are held in room 1160 USB. Click here to register for an information session.
Until then, please visit our curriculum requirements page to learn more about PitE!