Here are some guidelines for PitE students to consider for graduation. Students should consult the LSA Graduation Guide for details.
- Complete an audit (cannot be completed until specialization is approved).
- Apply for graduation.
- Plan to attend Commencement Events.
- Apply to be a student commencement speaker (for the PitE/SNRE Commencement Ceremony or U-M Student Commencement at Michigan Stadium)
- Nominate yourself or someone else for an award.
- Pick up graduation tickets.
- RSVP for PitE Graduation Reception and/or SNRE Commencement Ceremony (May graduates only). Details available in February.
- Buy your regalia. PitE also lends out gowns. More information available in March.
- Consider donating your purchased gown to PitE after graduation.
- Submit your Specialization (majors only).