Rackham Outstanding GSI Nominations
These awards are designed to honor Graduate Student Instructors who have demonstrated:
- Exceptional ability and creativity as teachers
- Continuous growth as teachers (e.g., by seeking to refine their own teaching skills and helping others to do the same)
- Service as outstanding mentors and advisors to their students, colleagues and others in need of their help
- Growth as scholars in the course of their graduate programs
Each year up to twenty awards of $1,000 each will be made by Rackham.
- Must have completed at least two terms (not necessarily consecutive) as a Graduate Student Instructor before Fall 2012 term
- Must be actively pursuing a Ph.D. degree
How to Nominate
If you know a GSI who is deserving of this award, please click the website below. If the site prompts you to log-in please type:
UMROOT\uniquename (please use the forward slash specifically). Then enter your password.
From the nominations received, the Psychology SAA Committee will forward the top 3 nominations to Rackham for further consideration.
Nomination deadline is October 28, 2012.
Application Deadline: 10/28/2012