The Department of Psychology has a variety of resources available for you as a quick reference in order to navigate the university with ease.
Here are the Department Policies:
- Students may email one of the Graduate Program Coordinators prior to asking faculty to be committee members to see if the committee combination they are considering will be approved by Rackham.
- Students should set up their prospectus meeting one their committee is decided.
- Students must take the prospectus form to their meeting and have their committee members sign it.
- Turn in the prospectus form to a Graduate Program Coordinator. They will submit the committee to Rackham Graduate School for the student upon receipt of the signed Prospectus form.
- Sometimes Committee members need additional review before Rackham will approve them as part of a dissertation committee. The proposed member's CV/Resume will be needed.
- Students will receive an email from Rackham when their Dissertation Committee is approved.
We have made a Jobs Archive on Ctools for Graduate Students so they can go back and look for previous job advertisements sent to the Graduate Student List-Serv.
The Project Site is "Psych Grad Job Database".
If you are unable to access it please email Psych.SAA@umich.edu