Thank you for your interest in our Ph.D. program.
The best source of information about our graduate program is here on the Psychology website. Please click here for General Information about the program.
By clicking on the Program Areas link on our website you can obtain information about all of the Program Areas that we offer.
When navigating through our website, you will want to pay special attention to the following pages:
- On the right-hand side of this page, there are multiple links, each will help you gain specific information about what the program requires, application procedures and frequently asked questions
- Under the Graduate Program link you can obtain information about our 5-year, fully-funded Ph.D. program located here.
- You’ll find information about our faculty members and their research interests by clicking on their name in the faculty directory. You can also search for faculty according to a particular research interest.
- Both domestic AND international students admitted to our program are provided with the same funding as described under Financial Assistance.
- Also on the Prospective Student Info page you will see a link to the Rackham Graduate School Online Application. The application deadline for Psychology is December 1st each year. The application for Fall 2015 admission will be available in early September 2014. The Rackham Graduate School also has an abundance of information for students who are considering graduate school.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, our office cannot offer advising appointments for prospective graduate students; however, we are happy to answer any questions you may have via email (email@example.com).
If you are seeking advice about what kind of graduate program would be best for you, you may want to consult with the advising office of your home institution.
We hope this information will be helpful to you. Good luck in your application process.