Lisette (Lisa) Arsuaga, RC 1988, Creative Writing & Literature/Communications

I'm Lisette Arsuaga – started in the RC in 1984 when I used to go by my nickname Lisa.  I graduated with a double major in Literature/Creative Writing and Communications in 1988.  My love of writing was solidified at my very first creative writing class with Warren Hecht – it didn't take long to figure out that creative writing wasn't only something I enjoyed, it was something I was determined to do with my life.
Although I don't use my creative writing to write short stories very often, I certainly implement these skills in the creation of campaigns in both Spanish and English on social issues affecting multicultural America and in the execution of programs that effectively target both acculturated and non-acculturated Latinos in the United States.  For over twenty years, I have worked as a senior executive with corporations, agencies and non-profit-organizations that target Latinos and other multicultural groups. Throughout my career, I have created strategic alliances with general and multicultural media companies, celebrities, corporations, faith based groups, and the arts.  I have written, produced and directed ad campaigns for corporate America targeting the various multicultural markets. As a strong advocate for venture philanthropy, I have helped generate new revenue for non-profit groups and multicultural communities.  For the last three and a half years as Co-President of Dávila Multicultural Insights (DMI) which I founded with my husband and partner Gilbert Dávila, I have helped devise strategic plans and multicultural marketing campaigns for corporate clients including Dunkin' Donuts, Marriott, Warner Bros., Universal Music Latin Entertainment, Aetna Insurance, New York Life, Guthy Renker, and others.  

Email Lisette.