Home / LSA Research / Resources and Links / Research Administration Toolkit / LSA Res Admin Group Mtgs & Training /
eRPM Departmental Approval
What does the department’s signature mean?
- That the department supports the PI carrying out the research as proposed in the budget
- That the space will be available for the duration of the project—PAF becomes a contract (or equivalent)
- That the departmental equipment and other resources shown as contributed by unit/s are approved.
- If there is new equipment, the unit will/has work/worked with facilities to coordinate needs.
- That the proposed research complies to the best of unit’s ability with Sponsor, College, and Department rules.
Who Can Sign for Department?
The Chair or Associate Chair are the designated signers.. The person signing should represent the department for research, space, and resources. The department should have a business process where chair delegates signature authority when they are unavailable.
- Research Theme Semester
- LSA Gateway to Internal Funding (eGIF)
- Policies and Procedures
- Resources and Links
- LSA Research Office Staff
- LSA Foundation Funding