Graduate Student Resources
These resources are designed to support the current graduate students in the Department of Romance Languages and Literatures. The academic resources contain guidelines and forms for students in regard to achieving candidacy and dissertation defense procedures. The non-academic resources contain information about career, financial, diversity, and student life support.
Graduate students in RLL also the ability to receive and share resources by logging in to CTools and accessing the Grad Resources site. This includes an interactive dissertation checklist as well as the ability to create and share documents with other RLL graduate students.
Questions? Contact the Graduate Assistant.
Fall 2014 Graduate Courses
- Italian 113 Accelerated Reading in Italian
- Italian 415/AAPTIS 463/History 537 Crusade and Jihad in the Medieval Middle East
- Italian 510 Italian Cities
- Italian 660/History 698.002 Italian Literature and Culture: Pre-Modern Cities Comparative Cultures
- Spanish 824 Culture and State: The Question of War: Culture & Violence in Modern Spain
- Spanish 842 Reading the Trans-Atlantic: Mapping Latin America Through Eurocentric Thought
- Spanish 855 Special Topics Seminar: Afro-Hispanic Language
- Spanish 865 Empire and Independence in the Americas: Colonialism Now and Then: The Present and its Colonial Legacies