Looking for a particular Romance Languages course, or just browsing to see what's available?
To learn more about courses being offered, see the:
Spring/Summer 2014 highlighted courses
- French 270: French and Francophone Literature & Culture: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi
- Italian 315: Italian Cinema & Society Since 1945
- Spring/Summer Upper Level Courses
Fall 2014 highlighted courses
- Spanish 278: Spanish for Heritage Language Learners
- Italian 113: Accelerated Reading in Italian
- Italian 415/ AAPTIS 463: Crusade and Jihad in the Medieval Middle East
- Italian 250: Undergraduate Seminar in Italian Studies
- Portuguese 280/501: Portuguese for Speakers of Romance Languages
- Portuguese 461: Brazilian Culture
If you are interested in officially auditing (or visiting) a course in Romance Languages, you may review the LSA policy for electing this option. We are unable to accept unofficial auditors (or students who wish to "sit in" on a course).
If you miss either of the first two meetings of a Romance language class, you may be dropped for non-attendance. You may also be dropped from a class if you do not meet the prerequisites for that course (see grade needed to advance and placement tests).
Questions? Contact the Undergraduate Assistant.
Upper-Level Course Registration Process
SP 280 & above | FR 235 & above | IT 235 & above | Portuguese above 232
Once the term begins, upper-level instructors determine any overrides for sections with waitlists. Upper-level sections will remain open for enrollment or waitlisting during the first five business days of the term in Wolverine Access. Overrides issued once the term begins are valid for 24 hours.