Looking for a particular Romance Languages course, or just browsing to see what's available?
To learn more about courses being offered, see the:
Fall 2014 highlighted courses
- Spanish 232: Topics Courses
- Spanish 278: Spanish for Heritage Language Learners
- Italian 113: Accelerated Reading in Italian
- Italian 415/AAPTIS 463/History 537: Crusade and Jihad in the Medieval Middle East
- Italian 250: Undergraduate Seminar in Italian Studies
- Italian 271: Language in Action, Calcio: the Italian National Sport
- Portuguese 280/501: Portuguese for Speakers of Romance Languages
- Portuguese 461: Brazilian Culture
- RomLang 241/MEMS 260: Introduction to Medieval and Early Modern Romance Literatures and Cultures
- RomLang 377: Race and Ethnicity in Romance Studies
- Romance Linguistics Courses
- French 374 - Problems in Society and Social Theory: "Unequal Lives"
- French 379 - Studies in Gender and Sexuality, Families: Stories of Sex and Violence
If you are interested in officially auditing (or visiting) a course in Romance Languages, you may review the LSA policy for electing this option. We are unable to accept unofficial auditors (or students who wish to "sit in" on a course).
If you miss either of the first two meetings of a Romance language class, you may be dropped for non-attendance. You may also be dropped from a class if you do not meet the prerequisites for that course (see grade needed to advance and placement tests).
Questions? Contact the Undergraduate Assistant.