Information for Prospective Students Information for First-Year Students Information for Transfer Students Information for International Students Learning Communities, Study Abroad, Theme Semester Calendars Quick Reference Forms Listings Table of Contents SAA Search Feature Academic Advising, Concentration Advising, How-tos, and Degree Requirements Academic Standards Board, Academic Discipline, Petitions, and Appeals SAA Advisors and Support Staff

00-01 LS&A Bulletin

Chapter VII: Admissions and General Information

Dual Degrees

Students who were admitted to the University in a dual degree program or change to a dual degree program and later wish to change their primary unit will need to submit an application for cross-campus transfer admission. Dual degree students register for all of their classes on one registration form which is that of their primary or home unit. Should the student wish that primary unit to change then application must be made through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions so that the proper changes are made in the Registrar's Office and that the student would then receive the correct registration materials in the future.


University of Michigan | College of LS&A | Student Academic Affairs | LS&A Bulletin Index

This page maintained by LS&A Academic Information and Publications, 1228 Angell Hall

Copyright © 2000 The Regents of the University of Michigan,
Ann Arbor, MI 48109 USA +1 734 764-1817

Trademarks of the University of Michigan may not be electronically or otherwise altered or separated from this document or used for any non-University purpose.