Creative Expression Distribution Courses for Fall Academic Term 2003
Courses in Non-LS&A Units offering courses with Creative Expression designation (Credits are counted as Non-LS&A)
NOTE: This list is not term specific. Courses listed below may not be taught in the Fall Academic Term 2003. The list denotes ALL courses outside of LS&A that meet the Creative Expression distribution requirement.
Art and Design (ARTDES)
100. Drawing Studio I: Line
101. Drawing Studio II: Form
110. Digital Studio I: Image
111. Digital Studio II: Document
120. Tools, Materials, and Processes I: Paint
121. Tools, Materials, and Processes II: Clay
122. Tools, Materials, and Processes III: Photo
123. Tools, Materials, and Processes IV: Wood
221. Introduction to Communication Skills.
202. Graphic Communication.
218. Visual Studies.
Performance - Piano (PIANO)
101. Introduction to Modern Dance.
102. Introduction to Modern Dance.
111. Introduction to Ballet.
112. Introduction to Ballet.
121. Introduction to Jazz Dance.
122. Introduction to Jazz Dance.
241. Afro-American Dance.
Ensemble (ENS): All Courses
Courses in other Music Performance SUBJECTS (viz., other than Piano Performance) may also be used for Creative Expression, but enrollment is restricted to students of advanced ability. Request forms for performance instruction are available at the Information Office, Room 2249, School of Music, North Campus.
This page was created at 8:11 AM on Wed, Mar 12, 2003.
University of Michigan | College of LS&A | Student Academic Affairs | LS&A Bulletin Index
This page maintained by LS&A Academic Information and Publications, 1228 Angell Hall
Copyright © 2003 The Regents of the University of Michigan,
Ann Arbor, MI 48109 USA +1 734 764-1817
Trademarks of the University of Michigan may not be electronically or otherwise altered or separated from this document or used for any non-University purpose.