University Seal Academic Publications & Information
SAA Advisors and Support Staff Learning Communities, Study Abroad, Theme Semester Info for International Students Info for Transfer Students Info For First-Year Students: First-Year Handbook and Course Guide Academic Standards Board, Academic Discipline, Petitions, and Appeals Academic Advising, Concentration Advising, How-to..., Degree Requirements LS&A Calendars Student Academic Affairs Homepage Course Guides, Bulletins, R&E, QR, Newsletters Imagemap - Load Me

[Site Map]

An Introduction to the Time Schedule

The Time Schedule is published by the Scheduling Office, Office of the Registrar. Department information for the Winter Term Time Schedule is due in late August/early September, and it is distributed at the beginning of November; department information for the Spring/Summer and Early Fall are due in January and the books are published in early April. In addition, a Late Edition Fall Time Schedule is available in mid August.

The Time Schedules are also available on the Web on Wolverine Access approximately two weeks prior to the campus distribution dates of the printed Schedules. The web documents are static, not real time, and are refreshed monthly.

The Time Schedule contains all courses in all schools and colleges on the Ann Arbor campus except for the Dental and Law Schools. The Time Schedule listing of schools and colleges is by unit number, not alphabetical by college. Each school/college/academic unit is organized alphabetically by department, and within each department by division number. Courses in each division are organized numerically.

LS&A courses are listed in the LS&A Bulletin. Courses offered by other academic units (e.g., Business Administration, Education, Engineering, Natural Resources and Environment) and not listed in the LS&A Bulletin are non-LS&A courses. LS&A allows up to 12 credits of non-LS&A course work to be counted toward the 120 required for an AB/BS degree. BGS students may use up to 20 credits of non-LS&A course work.

All courses listed under LS&A (divisions 311-395, 397-499, and 863-877) are for LS&A degree credit. LS&A has granted LS&A credit for some courses in other units; those courses are listed in the LS&A Bulletin.

  • All courses in division 396 (Public Policy) crosslisted with Economic and Political Science are for LS&A credit.
  • Courses cross-listed between LS&A and another school or college should be elected through the LS&A number.
  • In Division 711 (Natural Resources and Environment), only course 301 is for LS&A credit. If a course is crosslisted with LS&A (e.g., Biology), the student should elect the course under the LS&A division and course number.
  • In the School of Music, all courses in Division 665 (Composition), 678 (Music History), 695 (Theatre and Drama), and 696 (Theory) are for LS&A credit. In Division 691 (Performing Arts Technology), course 201 receives LS&A credit. Ensemble courses yield degree credit (non-LS&A) but not honor points.
  • In the College of Engineering, Division 241 (Atmospheric, Oceanic, and Space Science) course 202, and all courses in Division 353 (Computer Science) receive LS&A credit.
  • In the School of Medicine, some courses in Physiology (Division 580), Microbiology (Division 540), and Biological Chemistry (Division 517) receive LS&A credit. Consult the LS&A Bulletin.
  • UMove courses (Division 895, formerly Adult Lifestyles) in the Division of Kinesiology are for zero credits and are not elected through Touch-Tone Registration. Registration is in 3050 CCRB, and the fee must be paid at the time of enrollment.

Other Division of Kinesiology courses are recorded as "not for credit" (no credit hours toward graduation, no honor points) for LS&A students, except for the following courses for which LS&A students may receive degree credits and honors points (the credits count as non-LS&A):

Kinesiology (Division 887) 411, 421, 422, 431, 432, 441, 442, 471, 513, 521, 531, 541, and 542;

Movement Science (Division 882) 241, 250, 320, 330, 340, 411, 421, 422, 431, 432, 441, 442, 471, 521, 531, 541, and 542;

Physical Education (Division 884) 310;

Sports Management and Communication (Division 885) 101 (first and second year students only, no credit to juniors and seniors),300, 302, 303, 304, 307, 310, 401, and 513.

  • LS&A does not grant degree credit for any courses offered through the Military Officer Education Program except for those courses which are cross-listed in other academic units.

The Introductory Pages of the Final Fall Time Schedule contain the following useful information:

  • The Subject Area Index (pp. 2-3) will help you locate a division in the Time Schedule if you know the name; pp. 14-15 list division number with the division name, as well as department phone numbers.
  • Student Records Policy pages (pp.4-5) explains FERPA, Student Rights, and the offices which maintain records on students. Only two offices on campus maintain records on all students - Registrar and Student Financial Operations.
  • Registration and Drop/Add Information (pp.10-11); Instructions for Wolverine Access (p.6), Touch-Tone Registration (pp.12-13), and Touch-Tone Grade Reporting (p. 9).
  • University Calendars (pp.16-17), the Exam Schedule (p. 22), Fee Schedule (pp.18-19), and Lab Fees (pp.20-21).
  • Directory for Student Support Services (p.8) and Information for Rackham Students (p. 8).

The Time Schedule makes wide use of abbreviations, and these are explained on page 7 of the Final Fall Time Schedule.

The Course Listings

CRS NO. is the course number. Course numbers are part of a University-wide numbering system. Generally, courses numbered 100 to 199 are introductory, 200-299 are intermediate, and 300-599 are advanced (upper-level); 600-999 are graduate.

SEC NO. is the section number. The same section number may appear more than once under a course. This indicates that there are multiple section types, meeting times, or instructors.

A "+" indicates an independent study course. The section number will be the instructor ID number. A student may or may not need an electronic override for an independent study course. If an "I" is listed in CRS CODE column, an override is required.

CR HRS is the credits assigned to the course. LS&A credit policy requires credits to be based on instructional contact time. Generally, a typical three-credit course meets for three hours each week. A one-credit mini course must meet a minimum of fourteen hours spread over the duration of its meeting times. Some courses will show more than one number. 3,4 indicates a course approved for election by both undergraduate and graduate students. Graduate students elect the course for 3 credits and undergraduates elect the course for 4 credits. 3-4 indicates the course is for variable credit. The credits the course should be elected for may appear in a comment listed under the section. If no mention is made, check the course description in the Course Guide. If credits are not mentioned in either place, credits can be based on the number of hours each week the course meets if it is a LEC, REC, or DIS. Otherwise, contact the department offering the course.

Repeating a course for credit. When a course is approved to be repeated for credit, it is listed in the Bulletin and Course Guide with the statement "May be repeated..." Repetition of a course that varies in content from term to term is permitted only under certain conditions. When a department or program has a policy about the repetition of a course for credit, that policy is included in the course description. The general statement "May be repeated for credit with permission" usually means "With permission of the concentration advisor." In all other instances, a student must get permission from both the department or program and the Academic Standards Board to repeat a course for credit. Generally, a course may be elected for credit once only.

"Splits." Students who take advantage of the option to repeat a course usually do so in different terms. If a student wishes to do the repeat in the same term, i.e., take two sections of the same course in one term (provided the topics are different) a "split" must be elected (e.g., Psychology 211, 501, English 223, etc.). Students can not properly complete the registration through Touch-Tone Registration. Unless the split is processes through a Registrar Student Service Office, the credits will not be properly recorded or the correct sections may not be registered. A "split," therefore, must be approved and processed in the Registrar's Student Service Offices. LS&A students go to G255 Angell Hall or 1212 Pierpont Commons.

Irregular credits. Students may at times wish to elect a course for an amount of credit other than the official amount. These students must make an arrangement with the instructor involved and obtain a letter from the instructor on letterhead from the department offering the course supporting the student's request. The letter must detail what extra work the student will complete for the extra credit(s). The student then submits the form to the assistant to the Academic Standards Board. If permission is granted, the Board assistant will fill out a form authorizing the extra credits, which the student then takes to a Registrar Student Services site for proper recording of the irregular credits. The Academic Standards Board does not approve credits lower than the official amount.

Course Title

COURSE TITLE is a nineteen-character abbreviation of the official course title which appears in the LS&A Bulletin and Course Guide. If a course is cross-listed, the crosslisting will appear in the title information. An ENRLSTAT inquiry on DSC will indicate if a course is crosslisted: An "H" next to the section number indicates a course is crosslisted and is the "Home" department. A "C" indicates it is crosslisted and not the "Home" department. The ENRLCURR inquiry does not indicate crosslisting status.


Prerequisites are courses that are required before the election of other courses. Prerequisites are also required courses needed to be elected before undertaking a concentration program. PREREQUISITES is a thirteen character abbreviation of the official prerequisites which existed at the time the course was first approved, or as last modified by a Course Approval Form. This field is NOT enforced by the CRISP system. "SEE BULLETIN" appears on courses with complex prerequisites that cannot be abbreviated nicely. The Bulletin and/or Course Guide should always be consulted for the official prerequisites because the Registrar's office does not update this field when departments renumber or delete courses which appear as prerequisites for other courses. Prerequisites may also appear in comments listed under the course. Any prerequisite appearing in a comment is NOT enforced by the CRISP system.

  • Course equivalence. Unless otherwise stated, the phrase "or equivalent" may be considered an implicit part of the prerequisite for any course. When a student has satisfactorily completed a course(s) believed to be substantially equivalent to one listed as a prerequisite, the student must consult the instructor or department. If equivalency is determined to have been satisfied, election may be approved.
  • Permission of instructor. The phrase "or permission of instructor" may be considered an implicit part of the statement of prerequisites for any course. When permission is a stated requirement, or when a student does not have the stated prerequisite for a course but can give evidence of sufficient background, the student should obtain approval from the instructor or department concerned.


* An "*" in this column indicates a comment is attached to the section. Some common section comments include prerequisites, section linkage, evening exams, credit indications for variable credit courses, section titles for topics courses, meet together information, film showings, hours to be arranged, minicourse dates, course application/interview/portfolio information, UROP, CSP, and 21st Century Program section information.

Section comments are most helpful to students when a section number is attached to the comment line; otherwise, the comments are just a bunch of asterisked text, and one must count down the asterisks to find the correct one. Comments are of two types, section and course. Course comments appear above the course, section comments appear below the course. This could lead to confusion on the part of students; most departments use only the section comment feature. Departmental/divisional notes appear immediately following the department/division name, and generally apply to the whole department/division (e.g., Residential College, French, etc.).

Certain comments can be ignored. Some courses will state that a course cannot be elected Pass/Fail. Pass/Fail is an option for students; departments can not prevent it, and CRISP can not enforce it. Some departments state that a course fulfills the R&E or Junior/Senior Writing requirement. Only those courses that appear on the College's official listings can meet a College requirement, regardless of what a Time Schedule note states. The same holds true for comments stating that a course fulfills the LS&A Science requirement.

A college note appears at the beginning of LS&A's listing about the Policy on Attendance, and is repeated below:

It is critical that students attend classes from the beginning of the term. Even though students may be registered officially for a course, departments may give away a student's place in a course if the student does not attend:

  • the first meeting of biology, chemistry, and physics laboratories
  • the first meeting of English Composition Board courses
  • either of the two meetings of English courses
  • the first meetings of History 396 and 397
  • any one of the first four meetings of language courses in the Romance Languages department
  • the first two meetings of courses in other departments

At the same time, departments are not obligated to withdraw students officially from the course, even though the student has been informed that his/her place in a course has been taken away.

Students are responsible for the accuracy of their schedules and must be sure that all drops are processed through Touch-Tone Registration during the normal drop/add period.

W Waitlist procedures exist to help deal fairly with students who wish to enroll in closed courses. These procedures vary from one department to the next and may vary for courses within a department. Waitlists may be administered by CRISP through Touch-Tone Registration, by departments, or by the individual instructors. W indicates that a waitlist at CRISP, available through the Touch-Tone Registration system, will be kept when the course closes. This is indicated in the Course Guide by a waitlist code WL=1 in the course description. Check waitlist codes in the Course Guide if a CRISP waitlist is not maintained.

Waitlists may also be maintained at CRISP for courses which never opened for registration, but the department would like to know who and how many are interested in the course, and also for courses requiring an interview or portfolio submission (e.g., English 323).

Course Guide Waitlist Codes:

If the course is closed through Touch-Tone Registration, students should:

1=Get on the WAITLIST through Touch-Tone Registration, and then attend the first class meeting. Policies and procedures for handling the waitlist will be explained there.

2=Go to the department office to get a WAITLIST, and then attend the first class meeting. Policies and procedures for handling the waitlist will be explained there.

3=Visit the faculty office to see the instructor about getting an electronic OVERRIDE into the course.

4=Wait until classes start, and then attend the first class meeting. Policies and procedures for issuing overrides will be explained there.


Cautionary Note About Touch-Tone Waitlists

Touch-Tone Registration Waitlists that begin when a course or section has filled with registered students serve a number of uses for faculty, departments, and our College. From the students' perspective, however, there is one important fact to know about how waitlists work. All students should be aware that there is no general rule that when overrides are issued for a class they must be written for students as they appear in numerical order on the waitlist. The waitlist exists to let the faculty member know who and how many students have waitlisted a particular section or course. And yes, the student names do appear on the list in the chronological order in which students added themselves to the list. No individual faculty member or department is obligated, however, to issue overrides by this numerical ordering. It may be felt that other criteria weigh more heavily. For example, class standing (senior, junior, etc.) or whether the student is a concentrator in the department or not may be considered more important than what number a student is on the waitlist. In fact, the only general guess one can reasonably make is that the rule of strictly following the waitlist number is pretty much restricted to lower-level courses that largely enroll first-year students (not all lower-level courses do this).

What does this mean, then, for a student who is about to complete a Touch-Tone Registration? It means that having what appears to be a very good (low) number apparently assuring a place in a class may be, in fact, no guarantee at all. The best advice, then, is for students NOT to exit Touch-Tone Registration without a full schedule of classes that could be lived with for the coming term. This may seem unnecessarily pessimistic because of the suggestion that not all students may end up with their preferred choices in class scheduling, but the advice is intended to be helpful because it offers the most protection.

Helpful reminders for students:

  • Getting on a waitlist does not improve your chances of getting into the course.
  • You should only waitlist for sections that you can attend - that is, fit into your schedule.
  • You should not waitlist for every section of a course that has a waitlist. Pick the one you really want.
  • If you get on a waitlist, attend the first class meeting. Policies and procedures for handling the override will be explained there.
  • Once classes begin, waitlists are frozen - the lists are printed and given to instructors on the night before classes begin. It is not possible to get on a Tough-Tone Registration waitlist at that point.
  • If you do not get into a course for which you are waitlisted, or if you change your mind about wanting to be on the waitlist, you do not need to "drop" the waitlisting.
  • If knowing your waitlist number is important to you, listen carefully to the Touch-Tone Registration read-back. Your waitlist number will be read to you once when you have successfully waitlisted into a course or section of a course. Any schedule inquiry you do at a later point will say "See Department," but a department does not know your number. That statement just means "attend the first day of class."

H - H indicates a section open to Honors students only.

I - I indicates permission of instructor is required. An electronic override is required; contact the department.

P - P indicates a section open only to Lloyd Hall Scholars only.

H, I, and P entry restriction will show on an ENRLCURR DSC inquiry or Wolverine in the entry restriction column as H, P/I, PIL. These entry restrictions are enforced by CRISP. There are other entry restrictions which do not "print" in the Time Schedule, but are enforced by CRISP. These include CSP sections, usually indicated by a section comment; CEW; Graduate or Undergraduate; Juniors and Above; Seniors and Above. These various restrictions can be combined; for example, to restrict a course to seniors a department would choose to use the Undergraduate restriction with the Seniors and Above restriction. To restrict a course to juniors and seniors a department would choose to use the Undergraduate restriction with the Juniors and Above restriction.

These additional entry restrictions will show on an ENRLCURR DSC inquiry or on Wolverine Access in the "Entry Restriction" column. CSP will show sometimes as CUL; the graduate restriction will show as GR, the undergraduate restriction will show as UG; seniors and above will show as SR, juniors and above will show as JR.

Another set of entry restrictions is "Extended Entry." Extended entry restricts enrollment to unit/subunits: RC, Inteflex, ELI, Music students, Engineering, Art vs. non-Art students, Business only, etc. This restriction is generally not used by mainstream LS&A, but it is used to keep mainstream LS&A students out of courses in the RC, and to keep LS&A out of Business, Art, and Engineering courses.

There currently is no way to restrict a course, other than by override, to freshmen only, sophomores only, juniors only, freshman and sophomores only, sophomores and juniors only, juniors and below (no seniors), concentrators only, no freshmen. Departments can put this information in comments. While CRISP does not enforce comments, students should be aware that departments will. Seniors who disregard a comment that they cannot register will either be dropped by the department, told to drop by the department, or not receive credit for the course if they do enroll and complete it (e.g., Sociology does not grant credit to seniors who elect introductory sociology). The same holds true for courses "not open to freshmen" (Physiology 101, History 284, Classical Civilization 472).

Further entry restrictions

"Section linkage" and "section types required" are means by which departments require students to elect both a lecture and a discussion for lecture/discussion courses, and are enforced by CRISP. They do not show up in the Time Schedule, except possibly in comments attached to a course. Section types required can be checked using ENRLCURR (at the top of the screen information), CRSEINQ or TERMINQ on DSC. Section Linkage will show up in a note on an ENRLCURR inquiry or Wolverine Access. If there are multiple lectures and discussions, and if it does not matter which lecture and discussion are elected (e.g., Physics 125, 127), section type required is used. It is also used when a course has only one lecture and many discussions (e.g., History and Political Science introductions). If there are multiple lectures, and each lecture has its own discussions, and if it does matter (because of instructor, topic, etc.) which discussion section is elected, then section linkage is used to link specific sections to a lecture. It is also used when a course has different instructional formats: Some sections of a course are taught as lecture and discussion, some as lecture only (e.g., Psychology gateway courses, Economics 101) or lecture/recitations, some as recitations only (German 101). Both features could be used at the same time, but that would be redundant.

If a student tries to register for a course and cannot meet election segment requirements, the registration request is rejected. The following election attempts will be rejected: a discussion elected with the wrong lecture, or vice versa; a discussion elected without the lecture, or vice versa ;a lecture elected that has no open discussions, or a discussion elected that has no open lecture.

Unofficial definition

Lecture: A Latin derived word meaning "to listen." Lectures frequently are large introductory classes (with as many as 500 students) and are primarily one-way communication of prepared materials from instructor to students. Students attend, take notes, and have limited time for asking questions. lectures frequently are accompanied by discussion sections.
Recitation: A Latin derived word meaning "to recite." The instructor prepares subject matter and leads students in a joint examination thereof not supplemental to lectures. Frequently, language courses are recitations. Students prepare material (homework), and they can be expected to be called upon in each class meeting by the instructor.
Laboratory: Instructor-supervised execution of exercises of investigation, observation, and experimentation by a class. Lab exercises allow students to apply information from lectures to problems and projects. Labs are a frequent section type in mathematics, statistics, computer science, and the natural sciences. Class sizes range from 12 to 24.
Discussion: A Latin derived word meaning "to examine." Most large lecture courses are accompanied by discussions. Discussion entails two way communication, usually of the contents of a lecture, between students and usually a graduate student instructor. Discussions offer students an opportunity to ask questions concerning the lectures or review homework assignments. Quizzes on lecture material/homework are common. Discussion class sizes range from 20 to 30 students. Discussions always accompany a lecture in the same course. [Exception: Biology 153 DIS are Honors additions to Biology 152 (and would more properly be listed as SEM).] Linkage or section type required will generally accompany discussions.
Personalized System of Instruction (Keller Plan): No formal lectures, mastery oriented, student proctored, self-paced system with printed study guides. Physics 140 and 240 have Keller Plan sections; Biology 311 is the Keller equivalent of 310.
Seminar: A small group meeting to exchange information and hold discussions on a specialized topic under the supervision of a faculty member. Generally class size is 20 students or less. Many upper-level courses for concentrators and graduate students are seminars. First-year Seminar - a seminar restricted to first-year students usually taught by a tenured or emeritus professor.
Independent Study (Individual instruction): Independent study with individual consultation and guidance from a faculty member.

Frequent combinations of section types

LEC and LAB (Statistics, Chemistry, etc.)
LEC and REC (language courses)
LEC and LAB and DIS (Geology, Chemistry, etc.)

A section number can have multiple section types. For example,


231.001 LEC
231.002 LAB
231.010 REC

could just as easily be

231.001 LEC
231.001 LAB
231.001 REC

Three section types for one section, with three different meeting times, in three different rooms. The most efficient way of listing this course (neither linkage nor section type required is needed) is the lower listing. The lower listing is also easier for a student to register - one section instead of three.

Another example is the DIS/LAB combinations in Chemistry 210.

Day, Time, Location

Some sections can have multiple times, called meet keys. Up to three meet keys for one section will print on a student's schedule. Multiple meet keys are used when the times on the different days do not match, or when the same room was not available for all days the class was meeting, so it meets in different locations.

If a day and time have not been assigned, then ARR will print. ARR means "to be arranged." Possibly the section will involve meeting individually with the instructor in his/her office or in a department seminar room, at a time convenient to the parties involved. &HA means "hours to be arranged."

ARR may also appear in the location field. If a room has been requested but not yet assigned, NEED ROOM will print. NEED ROOM and ARR basically mean "consult the department to determine status." As the beginning of the term approaches, Wolverine Access can be consulted to determine if a room has been assigned.

Building abbreviations are explained in the back of the Time Schedule, and maps of the campus are available there.

Most Independent courses are ARR ARR ARR and require permission of Instructor (I).


A faculty member's name(s), STAFF, or blank (which means the same as STAFF, but keeps STAFF from repeating throughout a department's listing, e.g., Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics).

Changes to the Time Schedule

The Add/Change/Delete (ACD) Form

Anytime after the Time Schedule deadline, any addition, deletion, or change to a course must be processed on an ACD Form. LS&A departments complete this form and submit it to LS&A Academic Information and Publications. The Academic Information office will check the form for accuracy, sign the form, and forward it on the Office of the Registrar's Scheduling office. Other schools have different procedures, and their forms do not pass through the Academic Information office.

The Scheduling Office will make the changes, updating the University Course Database (UCDB). Once the information has been updated, it can be accessed through Wolverine Access or DSC. Any changes made after the Time Schedule publication date, therefore, will only appear on DSC.

If a conflict exists between what is in the Time Schedule and what is on Wolverine Access, assume that Wolverine Access is correct. CRISPINFO is real time against the University Course Database. The Registrar's Office does refresh the Time Schedule on its web site periodically. The on-line Time Schedule has a link to CRISPINFO.

Other Useful Information About Registration

Registration Appointments

Students receive their registration appointments electronically. The appointments will be e-mailed to the X.500 e-mail address of registered students. Students can also access Wolverine Access to find out their assigned appointment time (November for Winter Early Registration, March for Spring, Summer, and Fall Early Registration).

The appointment that a student is assigned is a start time: students can access Touch-Tone Registration anytime after this start time. There are no missed appointments. From 7 AM to midnight 128 lines are waiting for calls. Touch-Tone Registration allows students to add, drop, modify, waitlist, and drop a waitlist. Students who register for a term and then decide not to attend should access Touch-Tone Registration and disenroll from the term before the first day of class.

Closed Course and Waitlist Information

Closed course information is available:

  • Through Wolverine Access. This open course inquiry transaction permits students to access, in real time, course and section enrollment and waitlist information. See the introductory pages of the Time Schedule for exact instructions.
  • On the bulletin board outside 1419 Mason Hall or by dialing POINT-10 (4-6810).


Students are responsible for the programs which are read-back to them at the end of their registration transaction or appear on their print-outs and should carefully listen to the read-back before exiting the registration transaction. They should check for accuracy and completeness (e.g., ECB modifier, P/F modifier, properly numbered sections).

  • Students need to be sure that a course has been modified properly.
  • The accuracy of the P/F designation is particularly important since, after open drop/add, a course cannot be changed from graded to P/F or vice versa.
  • The ECB modifier must be used only for approved course/section numbers (from the official list in the LS&A Course Guide).
  • Students should ensure that they have no unexpected time conflicts.

Most students can access their schedules at anytime, anywhere (with a computer or phone). Students are encouraged to access Touch-Tone Registration or Wolverine Access to confirm their schedule. Students may have their schedule read to them, faxed to a local number, or electronically mailed to their X.500 e-mail address. A copy of the schedule can also be printed from Wolverine Access.

Electronic Overrides

The Electronic Override system allows all teaching departments to control entrance into those courses and sections of courses that have entry restrictions or are closed. By giving students permission to enter closed or restricted courses with an electronic override, students can access Touch-Tone Registration and add the course or section(s) of a course. An electronic override does not automatically register the student into the section.

Students should contact either the instructor or the department involved for information on obtaining Overrides. Overrides are NOT available from the Academic Advising Center or the Academic Standards Board.

Wolverine Access

Wolverine Access is an electronic information service for students to use to access their academic record and general University information. Through Wolverine Access students are able to access their academic report, obtain a copy of their class schedule, process address changes, check CRISP info (open and closed courses, waitlisted classes), check their term grades, verify their student account, obtain their registration appointment time, order a transcript, and check on financial aid status and disbursed aid. Students need a Uniqname and UM Kerberos password to use Wolverine Access.

Web site:

Prepared by Rick Jones, LS&A Academic Information and Publications, and Lynn Adelman, Assistant Registrar