(l to r) Screenwriter and SAC Screenwriting Coordinator Jim Burnstein with SAC alums, Executive Producer Eddie Rubin and Director Danny Mooney, answer audience questions at the Michigan Theater after the premiere of their movie Love and Honor.
TV director Mark Cendrowski instructs students during Terri Sarris' Situation Comedy class.
Film stills, from bottom left: Little Shop of Horrors, Night of the Living Dead, Sunrise, His Girl Friday, and The Navigator
Video game still from Sheila Murphy's Video Game as a Culture/Form class (SAC 368)
In Screen Arts & Cultures, we create and study the moving image as seen on multiple screens—on the big screens of movie palaces, the cineplex, the art house and the film festival; on small screens ensconced in mammoth fifties consoles and those of giant flat-screened visual glory. With a strong undergraduate curriculum of production and studies, a burgeoning doctoral program in screen arts and a faculty of award-winning scholars and media makers, Screen Arts & Cultures offers a vibrant intellectual and artistic community here in the Midwest/Great Lakes region.
- SAC Student Theo Schear Wins First Place in 2013 Climate Change PSA Contest November 25, 2013
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR STUDENTS PLANNING TO TAKE SAC 310 ( SCREENWRITING 1) OR SAC 311 (WRITING FOR TV 1) November 21, 2013
- Staff Member Carrie Moore Receives LSA Staff Spotlight Award! November 8, 2013
- Fall Lightworks Film Festival
12/13/2013 - 12/14/2013;
- Sex, Media, Reception: New Approaches
- SAC Graduation Reception - For SAC Graduates & Their Families
- 6:00 PM