As of Sept 2013, the Department of Screen Arts & Cultures has revised requirements for the major. However, students who have declared prior to Sept 2013 MUST fulfill the requirements for the declaration they signed. The winter declaration event will be held in March 2014 before registration begins for fall term 2014.
Screen Arts and Cultures (SAC) Waitlist Policy:
1. Students who wish to obtain an override, must get permission from the instructor of the course.
2. Screen Arts and Cultures (SAC) majors will be given preference on the waitlist over non-SAC students.
3. Waitlist priority will be at the discretion of the instructor.
If a student does not use the class permission before it expires, the next student chosen by the instructor will be given permission.
It is critical that students attend classes from the beginning of the term. The department may drop a student from a course if the student does not attend the first course meeting. If a student plans to miss the first course meeting, arrangements must be APPROVED by the instructor in ADVANCE.
- Why Screen Arts & Cultures?
- Major Requirements
- Declaring a SAC Major
- Global Media Studies Minor
- SAC Honors Program
- Course Descriptions
- Screenwriting Sub-Major
- Study Abroad & Transfer Credit
- Independent Study
- Awards & Grants
- Recommended Technologies for Production
- Film & Video Student Association
- Guest Artists @ SAC