Welcome to Slavic Languages and Literatures. Our faculty specialize in Eastern European Literatures and Cultures, including focus on cinema, architecture, and the visual arts. The cultures we cover include Russian, Polish, Czech, Ukrainian, and Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian; we also have strong interest in Judaic, Central Asian, Baltic, and Balkan cultures (including Greek and Albanian).
- Professor Benjamin Paloff Awarded 2015 NEA Literary Translation Fellowship August 4, 2015
- Congratulations to our Student Assistants! May 1, 2015
- Russian Tea (Russian Conversation Club)
- 4:00 PM
- Citizens of No-Man's Land: The 1938 Refugee Crisis in East-Central Europe
- Russian Phonetics Workshop & Conversation Group
- 3:00 PM