Welcome to Slavic Languages and Literatures. Our faculty specialize in Eastern European Literatures and Cultures, including focus on cinema, architecture, and the visual arts. The cultures we cover include Russian, Polish, Czech, Ukrainian, and Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian; we also have strong interest in Judaic, Central Asian, Baltic, and Balkan cultures (including Greek and Albanian).
- Summer Language Institute Application Deadline: March 31 March 17, 2014
- Sarah Sutter recognized with Outstanding GSI Award March 7, 2014
- Film. A Short Film about Killing (Krótki film o zabijaniu).
- Film. The Illumination (Iluminacja).
- Film. The Saragossa Manuscript (Rekopis znaleziony w Saragossie).