Contributions to the Department's annual fund play a critical role in sustaining selected activities and programs. We will use your donation to help support the role of Slavic Languages and Culture at the University of Michigan, and beyond. Fund choices are:
- Endowed Professorship—please select ___BCS ___Czech ___Russian
- Benjamin Stolz Graduate Student Aid Fund 
- John Mersereau, Jr. Memorial Fund—Undergraduate 
- Polish Language Studies Fund 
- Ukrainian Studies Fund 
- Michael S. Pargment Endowment—faculty/graduate student research in Russia 
- Graduate Student Fellowship Fund 
Checks should be made payable to "University of Michigan" and mailed to the Department. Please indicate the intended account on the memo line.
Gifts may also be made by credit card, online. To make sure your gift is given to the appropriate fund, please click on "select areas to support" link. On this new page, scroll down, and click the box next to Slavic Language and Literature Strategic Fund, or click the box next to Other Area and type in any of the above fund name and number. Thank you for your support.