Intensive Language Programs condense one or two terms of language study into an eight- or ten-week format; they provide an excellent means for students to prepare for a study, internship, or work abroad experience, graduate school, or for expanded career opportunities.
Language Learning Sites created by our Faculty:
Language Resource Center Link to site
MSP [Michigan Slavic Publications] the Slavic Department's publishing house.
- II [International Institute]
- CREES [Center for Russian, East European, & Eurasian Studies]
- RC [Residential College]
- Frankel Center for Judaic Studies
- Comp Lit
- SAC [Screen Arts & Cultures]
Russian Tea meets every Tuesday throughout the term; 4-5pm, Greene Lounge, East Quad.
Slavic Sites of Interest
- AATSEEL [American Association of Teachers of Slavic and East European Languages]
- AAASS [Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies]