Applications from students enrolled in another school or college of the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor) are considered cross-campus transfer applications. Students may not make a cross-campus transfer until they have completed two full terms in their original school or college. The application may be submitted during the second term of enrollment.

Smart Tips for Smart Students & Academic Resources (PDF)

Cross Campus Information Session Powerpoint (Powerpoint presentation)


College of Literature, Science, and the Arts 500 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI  48109 © 2014 Regents of the University of Michigan