Students are held responsible for the accuracy of their course elections and are encouraged to keep a printed copy of their schedule. Any changes made to the schedule must be made by the student through Wolverine Access; the instructor cannot handle this process for the student.
Before the end of the third week, students should check the accuracy and completeness (e.g., P/F, properly numbered sections) of their schedule.
- Students need to be sure that a course has been modified properly.
The accuracy of the Pass/Fail (P/F) designation is particularly important since, after open drop/add, a course cannot be changed from graded to P/F or vice versa.
- Students should ensure that they have no unexpected time conflicts.
Most students can access their schedules at anytime, anywhere (with a computer). Students are encouraged to check Wolverine Access to confirm their schedule. A copy of the schedule can also be printed from wolverineaccess.umich.edu.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- LSA Degrees & Requirements
- Academic Calendars
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Policies
- Majors & Minors
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Events and Workshops
- Closed Course, Waitlist, and Override Information
- Class Attendance
- Auditing Courses
- Withdrawal from the College
- Key to Course Listing Notations
- Undergraduate Course List
- Graduate Course List
- SUBJECT Guide
- Wolverine Access
- University Online Schedule of Classes
- Dual Registration
- Honors & Awards
- Academic Advising in the College
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative