Students may complete a second major any time after graduation by registering as a non-degree candidate through the Admissions office.  Once the  requirements for the major are complete, their department advisor must submit an on-line Major/Minor Release form to the Academic Auditors so the second major can be added to the student's transcript.  Students may not add, complete, or declare a minor after graduation.  They also may not change their degree (e.g., A.B. to B.S.) after graduation. 

College of Literature, Science, and the Arts 500 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI  48109 © 2016 Regents of the University of Michigan