Biophysics Minor (Fall 2010 through Summer 2011)
Biophysics Minor (not open to those electing a major in the Program in Biophysics)
Effective Fall 2010 through Summer 2011
The academic minor in biophysics is designed to give students in the natural sciences exposure and skills in quantitative, interdisciplinary work in the biophysical sciences.
Prerequisites to the Academic Minor: None for the academic minor per se, although individual courses elected to meet the requirements of the academic minor may have course prerequisites.
Academic Minor Program. The minor requires at least 15 credits from the following courses:
- PHYSICS 340/341 or CHEM 210/211
- BIOLOGY 305 or MCDB (BIOLOGY) 310 or CHEM 451 (or BIOLCHEM 451)
- BIOPHYS 290 or 430
- BIOPHYS 370 or 417.
Students wishing to pursue this option are strongly encouraged to talk to an advisor as the LSA rules for double-counting courses towards a concentration and academic minor apply.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Information
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative